The Society for Pediatric Sedation® has partnered with the Virginia Nurses Association to provide online CE for nurses. Online educational modules for CE credit are available only to SPS members. If you would like to view the content and receive credit, and you are not a member of the SPS, please click here to become a member.
Released for Nurses
- Strategies to Address Challenging Behaviors in Pediatric Sedation
- Use of Nitrous Oxide in Pediatric Sedation
- Creating a Supportive Environment for Patients with Special Needs and their Families
- Capnography in Pediatric Sedation
- Intranasal Administration of Sedative Medications for Children (Daniel Tsze, MD, MPH and Lorie Reilly, MSN, CRNP, CPNP)
- Post Sedation Recovery and Discharge