|2021 Exhibitors||2019 Exhibitors & Sponsors||2018 Exhibitors & Sponsors|
INVITATION TO EXHIBIT
The Society for Pediatric Sedation invites your organization exhibit at the 2021 SPS Conference. Industry support is vital to the success of this conference and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
The educational program brings together experts in pediatric sedation.
The meeting platform is virtual, including exhibits.
Procedural sedation increasingly impacts many aspects of pediatric medical care and sedation providers include professionals from a broadening range of disciplines. This educational activity is intended for any health care provider interested in or who provides pediatric procedural sedation including physicians (any subspecialty), dentists, nurses, advanced practice nurses, nurse anesthetists and other health professionals.
- Company logo
- Contact information
- Company description
- Company social media links
- Company promotional video
- Up to three links to company promotional information (i.e., brochures, sales information, video)
- Message feature
- Live Twitter feed
- Post conference exhibit visit data report
Visit the MOBILE MEETING GUIDE to view the program.
LETTER OF AGREEMENT
Exhibit agreements being accepted! To apply for exhibit space, complete the online Letter of Agreement.
Payment is due in full when the Agreement is submitted.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the exhibit agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Agreement. Make the check payable to Society for Pediatric Sedation and mail the check to SPS, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
The SPS W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson [email protected].
Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate & Educational Support
Telephone: 804.338.6958 | Fax: 804.282.0090 | Email [email protected]