Individual Member Benefits
- Obtain CEU and CME credit
- Obtain credit to meet MOC requirements
- Access free online educational opportunities on the SPS website (member only access)
- Receive discounted registration for SPS Provider Course Online Modules
- Meet colleagues who are also dedicated to the advancement of pediatric sedation
- Join committees to advance the practice of pediatric sedation
- Network with others interested in global health and sedation/anesthesia in resource-poor areas
- Receive mentorship from SPS leaders towards an academic career in pediatric sedation
- Enhance your CV and professional profile
- Have opportunities to nominate your colleagues for excellence awards in pediatric sedation
- Receive mentorship for collaborative research opportunities
- Propose a new project or join an ongoing project in pediatric sedation
- Apply for a scholarly grant supporting sedation-related QI projects, research activities, or teaching initiatives
SPS Annual Conference
- Receive discounted registration for the largest annual multidisciplinary sedation conference
- Learn from national experts sharing the latest updates in pediatric procedural sedation
- Participate in workshops and breakout sessions to learn new skills and best practices
- Engage in this exciting multidisciplinary forum with child life specialists, nurses and APNs, dentists, and physicians from anesthesia, critical care, emergency and hospitalist medicine
- Showcase your work and expertise via abstracts, posters and oral presentations
Institutional Member Benefits
Institutions may join at the Platinum Level (comprehensive benefits) or Gold Level (focused benefits).
Platinum Level includes access to the Pediatric Sedation Research Consortium (PSRC) database, as well as education-related benefits as outlined in the table below. In addition, the application fee is waived for Platinum Institutional Members who apply for the SPS Center of Excellence designation. Platinum Members receive 10 free access keys for their individual providers to enroll in the SPS Sedation Provider Course Online Modules ™ (a $1590 value!). Finally, Platinum Institutions may offer free SPS memberships to an unlimited number of nursing and ancillary sedation care providers from their facility.
Gold Level institutional members may choose either a data or education-focus, with the option to join the PSRC or to avail themselves of the SPS Sedation Provider Course ™benefits. Gold-level institutions may apply for the Center of Excellence designation for a significantly reduced application fee, and may offer free SPS Membership to 5 non-physician sedation team members. Gold-level institutions choosing the Education Focus receive 5 free access keys for individual provider access to the SPS Sedation Provider Course Online Modules™ (a $795 value).
All Institutional Members are advertised as such with their logo on the SPS Website, and links to their institution-specific web pages. In addition, all institutions may take advantage of free job postings on the SPS website.
Online Membership Application
Printable Membership Application
Institutional Member Application (print only)
Click here to renew your individual membership quickly and easily. To renew your institutional membership, contact Greg Leasure, at [email protected] for an invoice.